Orunodoi Scheme Assam 2020 or Orunodoi Scheme Apply Online same as Arunodoi Scheme Registration Form Download Assam Arunodoi Scheme PDF Details.
Assam Government takes initiative to help poor families of Assam by Orunodoi Scheme. Citizens of Assam are now able to feed their families as the government has planned to provide financial support to those who are eligible for Arunodoi Scheme. You can Apply Online for this scheme through the official website given below. Assam government is going to launch this scheme from 2nd October 2020 to help all those who are suffering from financial problems. Under this scheme 17 lakhs poor families of Assam will be given financial assistance of Rs 830 per month. Read continue at this article to get more details about this scheme.
Orunodoi Scheme Assam 2020
State Government of Assam has decided to help the poor section of society by providing them financial relief. So for this, government has started Orunodoi scheme under which a large economically weaker section of state will be benefited by providing them financial assistance of Rs 830 per month. Arunodai scheme is all set to launch from 2nd October 2020 . 17 lakh poor families of the state will be benefitted under the banner of this scheme. This scheme will help poor families in availing their daily bread. An estimate of 15 to 17 thousand families for every assembly voting demographics will be directly benefitted through the Arunodoi scheme. Selection of beneficiary to start from 17 august 2020. Amount of 830 Rs will be added in the account of the beneficiary on first day of every month.
Assam Arunodoi Scheme 2021 Purpose
The intent of Assam state government is to help all the residents of Assam to sustain a happy life without any financial problem. Assam arunodoi scheme will provide many a type of benefits for the beneficiaries of the state by providing them financial relief. The scheme will help poor families to cope up with the financial problems and to feed their daily breads. The scheme will help in empowering the women of the state.
Highlights of Arunodoi Scheme 2021
|Scheme Name||Assam Arunodoi scheme 2021|
|Beneficiaries||Economically Weaker Section of Assam|
|Objective||Providing 830 rupees per family per month to 17 lakh families|
|Mode of application||offline|
Arunodoi Scheme benefits
- 27 lakh household of the state will be given 10,000 Rupees per year from the earmarked amount of 28000 crore rupees of this scheme
- Apart from Annual 10000 rupees an amount of 830 rupees per month will be will be provided to the helpless families of the state.
- 200 Elementary School of the state will be given an amount of 25 lakh rupees per school on the basis of infrastructure development.
- To ensure the proper use of amount of the scheme women will be the only beneficiary of this scheme.
- Free sanitary napkins will be provided to the female student in 6th to 12th standard in Government and government aided schools
- Beneficiaries will be benefited through direct bank transfer.
- In view of Bihu or flood the amount can be increased from Rs 830 to 2000 – 3000 per month.
- Scheme is for all eligible people even they are coming under NFSA or not.
Acceptability (Eligibility) For the Scheme
- Residents of Assam are only eligible for this scheme
- Applicant must have an annual income of less than 2 lakh
- No family member should be there in government job
- Priority will be given to those women who are disabled widowed female divorced female unmarried female separated female or handicapped household member
How To Apply For Orunodoi Scheme
No notification yet from the government about the application forms or procedure. If any information online or offline will be there, then it will be updated here. But the basic steps are to be followed to apply for this scheme are.
- Candidates who want to apply for the scheme will have to go to the official website of the scheme.
- Application form PDF option will be available at the homepage of the official website of the scheme
- Download the application form and fill it with all the necessary details.
- attach Required documents with the application form.
- After filling and attaching the required documents, sumit the application form in the respective department