PFMS Scholarship payment status/ pfms.nic.in/ Scholarship Renewal/ Login/ How to Apply/ last date/ PFMS Scholarship status/ Bank list
There are many students in our country who are bright and talented, but because of poverty many of them remains deprived of the quality education. Here scholarships plays a role of great importance by providing financial help to these students. PFMS Scholarship (Public Financial Management System Scholarship) is one of them. So, in this article we will get to know the various aspects of the public financial management system scholarship. Readers must go through the article to know more about the the details of the scholarship such as eligibility criteria, documents required, how to apply, how to check payment status,PFMS Scholarship bank list etc.
To provide financial assistance to all those students who are somehow unable to submit their college / university fees, PFMS Scholarship has been started by the concerned authorities. Students belonging to different backward categories such as other backward caste, scheduled caste, scheduled tribes and economically backward society will be benefited through this scholarship. This scholarship will prove to be very beneficial for the students of the weaker sections of the society.
UP Scholarship 2020 Apply online – Clik Here
PFMS Scholarship Overview
Scholarship name Public financial management system scholarship
Started by Public financial management system
Beneficiaries Economically weaker students
Objective Provide financial assistance to students
Official website pfms.nic.in
This scholarship aims to provide financial help to a large section of students. So, students who are expecting an outstanding result in various universities or colleges examination will be benefited through the public financial management system scholarship. A large section of economically backward student will be benefited through this scholarship so that they can easily continue their further studies without any financial hindrance.
Scholarships under PFMS
Listed below are the names of various scholarships that come under the PFMS scholarship.
- PFMS scholarship 2019 for university / college students.
- Post metric scholarship for Scheduled Caste students.
- Pre metric scholarship for Scheduled Caste students.
- National means cum merit scholarship.
- National incentive scheme for girl child for secondary education.
- Scholarship for up gradation of merit of Scheduled Caste students.
- Post metric scholarship for Other Backward Caste.
The applying candidate must follow the details given below to be eligible for the scholarship scheme.
- He or she must be a citizen of India.
- Annual family income of the applying candidate must not exceed Rs 6lacs.
- Age of the applying candidate must be in between 18 to 25 years.
- Candidate must have passed at least 10th class.
- The applicant must belong to any special category such as OBC, ST/SC.
PFMS Bank List
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bahrain and Kuwait bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Maharashtra Bank
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- Central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Karur vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes bank ltd
The applying Candidate must have the given below documents while applying under the scholarship.
- Aadhar card for identification
- Educational certificate
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Pay slip
- Category certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Direct Bank Transfer through PFMS
On account to help the beneficiary directly, direct banking transfer service has been provided by the central government in chosen regions of the country with effective from 1.1.2013. Under this, amount of scholarship will be directly transferred to the bank account of the applying candidate. This will help in reducing the time taken by the scholarship amount to reach to the beneficiaries and will also help in reducing the Middleman in between. Direct bank transfer aims timely transfer of benefit to the citizens by bringing efficiency, effectiveness, transparency and accountability in the government system. Through DBT government intend to achieve electronic transfer of benefit and most importantly directly targeting of beneficiaries thereby curbing leakages and duplication.
PFMS Scholarship Registration
Candidates who want to apply for the PFMS Scholarship 2020 can follow the process given below.
- Go to the official website of the PFMS Scholarship. Home page will appear on the screen.
- Select the option” PFMS Scholarship student registration ” from the homepage .
- Now select the option from the screen “Scholarship to Universities / College students” .
- Fill the following details-
- Year of passing 12th.
- Educational Board.
- Bank account number.
- IFSC code of Bank branch.
- Click on search.
- System will automatically search your name and fill the details of the form displayed on the screen.
- Enter your mobile number and email ID.
- Now create your user id and password.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Upload the required documents.
- Check your filled in details carefully.
- Click on the submit button application form will be submitted successfully.
Know your payment
Follow the simple basic steps given below to know your payment in the PFMS scholarship.
- Visit to the Official website of the scholarship schemes.
- Select the” know your payment” option from the homepage of the official website.
- Fill in the details asked in the form on the display screen.
- After filling the details enter the captcha code given.
- Click on the search option.
- Your payment details will be displayed on the screen.
Financial year 2020-21 PFMS Transaction
Lakhs of transaction of many crores process everyday with the public financial management system. For the financial year 20-21 total transaction count is 61260225 of Rs70102 crores till now.
PFMS Scheme Wise Contact List
By following the Process given below you can also take help from the expert by getting information for any particular scheme. There will be number of concerned department or person scheme wise. Let’s have a look at the procedure given below.
- Visit to the official website of the scholarship schemes
- Click on the option scheme wise contact list from the options available on the left hand side of the displayed screen
- Search your scheme name in the appeared list
- Or enter the scheme name screen group type and scheme type.
- Select the search option.
- You are asked information will be displayed.
Track NSP payment status
- Go to the official website to track the NPS status.
- Select the option “Track NSP status” from the options given on the screen.
- Enter your bank account number or NPS application ID.
- Enter the provided verification code.
- Check the details carefully.
- Click on the search option.
- Your asked information will be displayed on the screen.
Follow the basic steps given below to login yourself through the official portal of PFMS.
- Visit to the official website of the PFMS portal.
- Select your year.
- Enter your username and password.
- Click on the submit button, you will be logged in successfully.
How to Renew your application form
Renewal application forms are for those candidates who have already applied for the scholarship in the previous year and want to apply for the scholarship again. Interested students can follow the given below procedure to renew their application form.
- Go to the official website of the PFMS portal.
- Select the login option.
- Enter your login details.
- After login successfully select the “renewal application form” option from the screen.
- Check the details carefully.
- Update the newly asked information.
- Upload the required documents.
- After filling and uploading the necessary data click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Things to keep in mind while filling application form
- Check your eligibility before applying for the scheme.
- Fill all the details carefully and correctly in the form.
- Upload the necessary documents in the required format.
- Submit the application form before the last date of the scheme.
- Your Aadhar Card must be linked with your bank account.
- Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form for future references.
- Remember your login ID username and password as it will help in future.
All information related to the scholarship have been provided to you, if you still have any problem related to the scheme you can contact on the toll free number 1800118111 or 01123343860.
Emergency Helpdesk No:
Mr Nikhil Sharma: 8700171462
Mr Abhishek Rai: 8368423186
Mukul Prasad: 9074153883
Mr Munesh Kumar Sharma: 7417175253